We are dedicated to making you at ease and at home in Munich. That is why our decor at the Hotel Altmünchen emphasises its homely Munich atmosphere rather than fashionable design. Some guests have already commented that the traditional Munich townhouse style somehow makes the Hotel Altmünchen a design hotel - it is not for us to comment …
When you look at hotel guest opinion surveys, sleep is the undisputed number one priority. That is why we feature box spring beds with double mattresses that have also proved their worth in luxury hotels. You will also find the following standards in all rooms in the Altmünchen Hotel:
- Spacious desk with sockets
- WLAN available throughout the hotel, and free of charge for 90% of our guests*
- Telephone with direct line
- Modern Samsung flat screen TV with a minimum size of 26”
- A fine selection of free TV and radio programmes
- A comfortable separate armchair for reading, watching television or just relaxing
- Well stocked minibar at reasonable prices
- A spacious bathroom with bathtub or shower
If you left your book at home, or just want to read something different, you can use our free lending library at reception (we ask for a deposit) where you can borrow a literary classic, a Munich original, or information on the metropolitan village of Munich. We also have a little stock of children's books.
And we can also help with "mobile" - we have tablets available for loan in exchange for a deposit.
* Free of charge for all guests in the lobby, throughout the hotel if you book our sumptuous buffet breakfast.
Our favourite rooms are strangely our smallest ones; here again, it’s a matter of homeliness.
You need something a little bigger, you would like a bit more space to spread yourself out? Then our studio is what you need.
Three rooms, all separately lockable, proper sleeping facilities for up to six people
The official hotel flyer
The hotel prospect of Hotel Altmünchen Download as PDF